BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MY SPECIAL PEOPLES!!!

I love and care about my mom and dad because they are the only people who take great care of me, and listen to what i have to say! And if I do good or excellent in school they buy me what ever i want! Besides a house because im too little to have my own house... I mean come on im stil in the 7 grade maybe when im in college my mom and dad will help me  buy my own house,and i hope they will too!!! Anyways another reason why they are important to me is because when my brother or sister bother me the always stick up to  me! Especially my dad!!!

2 comments:

lahana said...

I'm glad you have a supportive parents...not everyone does...you should feel super lucky. Your writing is very enjoyable to read...especially the little jokes you put in...

Scorrea188 said...

Your mom is nice.
But what happened to yo grammy...???
Shes nice too....sometimes...
But anywhoo, this is an Ahhh-mazing post.