BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby br0.....

       I just cant believe that my mom s going to have a baby. because  when she told me the news i was like oh my god! At first i was mad because i wanted to e the baby f the house but then i got over it and said you know what ow i get to be an older sister for once and not get picked on by my big brother or sister. They are constantly bothering me sometimes i wish that i as was big like them and just bother them like the do with me! Sometimes it be my brother that bother but now since i am a grown teenager and i fight back they know better not to bother me now because i will fight back!!! (L0l) well this is my tim3 to go and if you dont get my story then to bad! Because all i am really  trying to say is that my mom is pregnant  and that it might be a real pain in the but to deal with it when he is born!!!!!!!!!!!!

imgres.jpg

1 comments:

lahana said...

Congratulations! My big sister was awesome...she took care of me, protected me, and played with me...I know you'll be the same way :)