BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

THE EYE!



     I'm here sitting here
 watching
as you walk down the hall. 
you don't even know i exist,
 yet your taken 
with a girl 
named jessica
the one who thinks she is all that, the one who thinks she is better than everybody, 
the one that thinks she can beat everybody.
But  you know something?
 I am just watching
 with my eye about to cry 
because nobody understands how i feel, 
no one can help me heal. 
but wait 
one day 
when i get my right age, 
we will be engaged and love 
but first i've got to          wait, because i am only eight!!!!!!

2 comments:

Scorrea188 said...

lOlss i like this poem thingy ma jiggers :)

krystal said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR POEM. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE AND I RIGHT POEMS. WEN I READ YOUR POEM IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ENJOY RIGHTING POETRY.